You have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return if the item doesn't match the listing description, arrives faulty or is the wrong item.
To start a return, you can contact us by using our LIVE CHAT (yellow circle at the bottom-right of the screen), Contact Form or e-mail us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
IMPORTANT: Items sent back to us without first requesting a return WILL NOT be accepted.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Missing or Not Delivered items
In extremely rare cases, where your parcel has not been delivered to your address, or if it goes missing during the delivery, then there may be an acceptance of a full refund.
A full refund will ONLY be issued if the following situations "1" and "2" occur together:
1. Your delivery address was COMPLETELY ACCURATE - including postcode/zipcode, street name, flat/house number, town/city etc.
2. The package has NOT BEEN marked as "delivered" by both the warehouse and the shipping courier company
The following situations are solely the customer's responsibility and a refund WILL NOT be issued if any of them have occured:
1. If the address was input incorrectly/missing, meaning there was a missing/incorrectly spelt, house/flat number/name, street name/number or postcode/zipcode etc, then we cannot issue a refund as it is solely the customer's responsibility to provide a proper and accurate shipping address information.
2. If the package has been marked as "delivered" by both the warehouse and the delivering courier company, then you are also not eligible for a refund as this indicates that the customer has received the package (and signed for it, if applicable).
3. If the package has been marked as "delivered" and the customer provided an inaccurate or wrong shipping address then a refund cannot be issued, as this becomes the customer's responsibility to retrieve the package from the third-party courier delivery company, by following their instructions.
We understand that it can be frustrating not to receive your item(s); therefore, as a gesture of goodwill, we will allow you to reorder the products again with a discount should you wish.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
The time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary, depending on where you live.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded to your original payment method. Please note that it can take up to 7-10 days for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If you still haven't received the refund after this time, please contact your bank or credit card company and inform them regarding the issue. If you have done all of the previous steps and still have not received the refund, please use our Contact Form or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with us! We aim to reply within 24 hours.